32) Refusal to undergo a urine or blood alcohol content (BAC) test when requested to do so by the militarypolice or security forces will result in revocation of driving privileges. [objective149]FalseTrue
33) U-turns are legal within city limits when which of the following apply? [objective158][RemediationAccessed :N]
34) A driver on the right-hand side of the road who wants to turn left should do which of the following?[objective85]
35) An applicant must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Class 3 Certificate of License.[objective157][Remediation Accessed :N]
36) When is the use of fog lights and low-beam headlights permitted in daylight? [objective105]If visibility is reduced by rain.If visibility is reduced by fog or snowfall.Both choices are correct.
37) A driver in the passing lane of the autobahn must slow down if he or she sees a vehicle approachingfrom behind with flashing headlights. [objective154][Remediation Accessed :N]
38) When a streetcar has stopped at a pedestrian island, drivers must watch out for passengers getting onand off, but may proceed carefully on the right. [objective123]
39) If no higher or lower speed is posted, the speed limit within city limits is 50kph (31 mph) for all vehicles,except for vehicles with a lower speed limitation. [objective176]
40) What does the driver of vehicle 3 have to do? [objective69][Remediation Accessed :N]Yield to vehicle 2.