238. The nerve supplies TMJ is,
303. The articular surface of the normal temporomandibular joint are lined with,
313. What is the best way to apply aspiration before injection: A. Short, sharp pressure backwards B. Pressure for 2 to 3 seconds C. Long pressure D. Turning the needle 90° between two aspirations
316. How would you extract 35?
317. Why the method of extracting lower 8’s by directing the extractionlingually is used:**
318. What the maximum dose of 2% lignocaine without vasoconstrictors:**
331. Which Nerve is anesthetised in anterior border of ramus and 1 cm above occlusal plane of lower posterior teeth: