5 22) Shoe leather costs are
23) One cost of an unanticipated inflation is that it
24) Unanticipated deflation can create unemployment if
25) If nominal interest rates have a lower bound of zero and deflation occurs at 3% (i.e., the inflation rate equals -3%, then the lowest real interest rate possible is A) -3%. B) 0%. C) 3%. D) 6%.
26) Describe the major costs of inflation, being sure to distinguish between anticipated and unanticipated inflation.
27) The costs of disinflation would be low if
28) Keynesians prefer a disinflation policy of