100%(1)1 out of 1 people found this document helpful
This preview shows page 81 - 93 out of 102 pages.
80. PO1 Duling was convicted to serve a penalty of 6 years of imprisonment for usurpation of a person in authority due to his frequent introduction of himself as NBI agent, what would be his classification under PD 29?
81. A method undertaken to allow prisoners to have the opportunity for normal sexlife.
82. It serves as the basis in granting probation for qualified petitioners.
83. It refers to the continuing relationship between the probationer and the probation officer.a. Orientationb. Post sentence investigationc. Supervisiond. None of the aboveAns. C
84. Before the travel of probationer outside the jurisdiction of the City/Provincial probation office, application for court should be filed within how many days?
85. The probation officer is required by law to submit the PSIR within how many days?a. 90 daysb. 60 daysc. 120 daysd. 30 daysAns. B
86. Provincial jail is under what government agency?
87. Those sentenced to suffer a term of imprisonment from One (1) day to six (6) months are classified as:
88. It is one of the earliest device for softening brutal severity of punishment through a compromise with the church. a. Benefit of clergyb. Rehabilitationc. Retributiond. None of the foregoingAns. A
89. An operation conducted by BJMP officers where a prisoner maybe checked at anytime for possession of contrabands inside prison cell.
90. Designated rank of a warden in city jails.
91. Differentiate National prisoners from that of City prisoners.