observation is reduced by
32. The standard deviation of 10 observations is 15. If 5 is added to each
observations the value of new standard deviation is
33. If the minimum value in a set is 9 and range is 57, the maximum value of
the set is
34. Which of the following situations exhibit the function of inferential
35. Which of the following situations exhibit the function of descriptive
For items 36 to 39, consider this situation. There were 200 students of PUP
San Juan enrolled in General Statistics in the first semester. A periodic
examination was given and it was found out that the average score is 93.
When a random section with 50 students is chosen, it was found out that 89
is the average score of the section.
36. What do we call to the number 200?
37. What do we call the number 93?
38. What do we call number 50?