1773. When applying the principle of presentism, the historian must be careful to
74. The Sepoy Rebellion in India and the Boxer Rebellion in China share the common characteristic of a people
75. A result of the political revolutions of the late 18th and 19th centuries was that theya.spread Enlightenment ideas through Europe and the Americas.c.prevented the formation of the nation-state.b.strengthened European control over South America.d.instituted Marxist ideas through Europe.ANS: AKaplan 2016
76. Which of the following was NOT one of the basic ideals of Enlightenment thinkers?
77. All of the following were key principles of the formation of the United States EXCEPT
78. Which of the following events aided the success of the Latin American independence movements in the 1800s?