89%(9)8 out of 9 people found this document helpful
This preview shows page 12 - 16 out of 41 pages.
4. What does CPM stand for and what does it involve?
5. What does CPC stand for and what does it involve?
6. What does CPA stand for and what does it involve?
Activity 1E 1. What characteristics should your target market look at?
2. What are the advantages of incorporating e-marketing tools?
3. For a product that relates to your own organisation, identify the target market and your e-marketing objectives. What combination of e-marketing tools could you use in order to reach your target market and meet your objectives?
It is Blue Skys’ plan to bring alternative fashion and products to small-town Australia via the Internet. We will create a business identity that will capitalize on the subculture affiliation and attitude of our target customers.Blue Sky will focus marketing on two type of non-metropolitan communities:Non-metropolitan communities with populations between 100,000 and 150,000 residents.Non-metropolitan communities with a major college and population of at least 80,000.Activity 1F 1. What is an action plan?