The magnum brand is known for its daring innovative

  • No School
  • AA 1
  • RiGommans
  • 5

This preview shows page 3 - 5 out of 5 pages.

Infinity and Magnum Five Kisses over the years. The Magnum Brand is known for its daring innovative recipes. Furthermore based on the official Unilever website, Magnum is part of the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan; In 2015, Magnum has pledged to source 100% of its cocoa from Rainforest Alliance-certified farms, improving the life of farmers in West Africa by providing farmers with fair incomes, training, and access to education for children. Altogether, Magnum is innovative, adults-aimed and environment-friendly. DIA 5 Company SWOT Analysis As flavour variety is an opportunity, our three Magnum Cocktails flavour would be pleasant to add to the Magnum collection. Furthermore, we see that the general public is a crucial factor to please in the marketing campaign. A lot of companies have lost a fortune by inappropriate marketing (E.g. Pepsi. We might consider making the cocktail flavours ice cream healthier than the classic Magnum. However, research still has to be done about this matter. Voeg jou deel hier nog aan toe en dan op de volgorde zoals vermeld op Brightspace
Image of page 3
Presentation Marketing 7, 8, and 9 Slide – Financial Data & Projections Since we are dealing with a product which will be mass produced, it makes sense to firstly establish cost per product and the size of production in the first year. We found that Magnum uses an average of 23% as their profit margin, and this leaves 77% in costs. The normal prices of magnum packages are as follows: - €2.99 for a 3-pack (for the special editions. - €4.39 for a regular 6-pack. We decided to use a special edition 3-pack since we want implement all of the 3 new flavours together. Using the percentages earlier mentioned this leaves us with total production costs of €2.30. The cost price ratio is relatively high, but this is due the fact that Magnum is a luxury ice cream and therefor has higher expenses. After analysing previous annual reports we came to the conclusion that on average each flavour implemented by Magnum has a turnover of 130million euros. Considering that this
Image of page 4
Image of page 5

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 5 pages?

  • Fall '19
  • ice cream, Magnum, famous Magnum ice-cream

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture