47. A nurse is caring for a client who is to start therapy with lovastatin. The nurse should prepare the client for which of the following diagnostic
48. A nurse is planning care for a client who has a prescription for erythromycin lactobionate IV bolus. Which of the following actions should the
nurse include in the plan of care?
49. A nurse is teaching a client who has pernicious anemia to self-administer nasal cyanocobalamin. Which of the following information should
the nurse include in the teaching?
“Administer the medication into one nostril once per week.”
“Plan to self-administer this medication for the next 6 months.”
“Use a nasal decongestant 15 minutes before the medication if you have a stuffy nose.”
“Lie down for 1 hours after administering the medication.”
50. A nurse is administering medication to a client. Which of the following medications should the nurse plan to administer by parenteral route?
51. A nurse is providing discharge teaching to a client who is receiving warfarin. Which of the following statements is appropriate for the nurse to