68. What is recommended size for a development team?
69. The product owner makes sure the team selects enough from the product backlog for a sprint to satisfy the stakeholders
70. Who is responsible for managing the progress of work during a sprint?
71. Which is not a valid consideration when ordering a product backlog?1.Alignment with business strategy and goals2.Dependencies on other product backlog items3.Importance to customers 4.Development team tools and techniques5.Risk
72. Which three of the following are time-boxed events scrum?
73. Sprint reviews are an opportune time to collect customer feedback
74. Which of the following might the scrum team discuss during a sprint retrospective?