4. List at least two tips for using credit wisely. (1-2 sentences. 2.0 points)
5. Why is a bank more likely to offer you credit if you have a co-signer with good credit? (1-4 sentences.
6. Describe at least three things a bank would consider about you when deciding whether to give you a
loan. (1-3 sentences. 3.0 points)
7. Write at least two policies that a company could use to decide which customers to offer credit to. (1-2
sentences. 2.0 points)
8. Which type of credit requires that borrowers carefully manage the debt so it doesn't get out of control?
Explain why this type of credit requires more careful management. (1-5 sentences. 3.0 points)