I N F I N I T H I N K Page 5
25. Which story uses the first person narrator point of view?
26. Which story is a satire?
27. In which story does the main character experience epiphany?
A. Visitation of the Gods B. How My Brother Leon Brought Home a Wife C. Bread of Salt D. The Small Key
28. Which among these objects is a phallic symbol in literature?
29. Which story has a circular plot?
30. Which is not characteristic of a story of local color?
31. The figure of speech implied in this line from Alfon’s Forever Witches: “MARING: Bastos! I know
what you really wanted to say. Pusa ka din!!”