is two times of the amount saved by him. Q invests his monthly savings in two different plans A and B in the
ratio of 2: 1. Plan A offers 10% simple interest for two years and plan B offers 20% compound interest for two
years compounded annually. Total interest obtained by Q in both the plans together is Rs. 1680.
144. What is the ratio of R’s monthly spends to that of Q’s monthly spends?
145. P and R invested their monthly savings in a business. After 6 months, S also joined with his monthly savings
in the business. Find the share of P if the total profit at the end of the year is Rs.18700?
146. What is the difference between the R, S and T’s monthly salary together and P, Q and S’s monthly spends?
Directions (147-150): Study the following bar graph and answer the questions that follows:
The following line graph shows the total weight loss by two persons on 5 different days of a week by exercise
in a certain month.
147. Find the difference between the average number of weights loss by P to that of Q on all the given days
148. Find the difference between total weights loss by P on Monday and Friday together to that of total
weights loss by Q on Tuesday and Thursday together.
149. If the average number of weights loss by P and Q from Monday to Saturday is 160 and 168 respectively,
then find the total number of weights loss by P and Q on Saturday.
150. Total weights loss by both of them together on Tuesday is approximately what percentage of total weights
loss by both of them together on Thursday?
17 (CLAT Based on New Pattern)