75. Which ethical responsibility speakers to choose to create messages that they firmly believe are in the best interests of the audience rather than choose meager that are self-serving or crafted in a way that manipulates the audience?
76. Which ethical responsibility speakers to listen attentively and responsibly when others are speaking?
77. When Jane is working on her speech, she finds several articles about her topic. She copies and pastes a few sentences from the first article into her first main point, a few sentences from the second article into her second main point, and a few sentences from her third article into her final main point. Which of the following best describes what Jane is doing?a.Global plagiarisma.Patchwork plagiarismq.Appropriately integrating sourcesr.Copyright infringement
78. While listening to a speech. Josabel repeatedly pulls her cell phone out of her packet to read and reply to text messages. Which responsibility as an audience member is she falling to fulfill?
79. Which ethical responsibility requires speakers to evaluate the evidence that they choose to cite and properly attribute the source of that information?