9. What is the name of the slender, pointed projection on the distal end of the radius?
2. With your hands on your hips, you can feel a point of the pelvis protruding out anteriorly just above your thigh. Name this bone marking.
6. The female pelvis has smoother bone markings than the male. True or False?
8. Deep indentation formed by fusion of ilium, ischium, and pubis.
The pelvic outlet is larger in females. True or False? D. Lower Limb
Fill in the blank with the correct term.
2. What is the correct term for the process at the distal end of the tibia that forms the medial bump of the ankle?
3. What is the heaviest and strongest bone of the leg (not