2. You have time to do a million things. Like going to swim practice, making smoothies at Devon's house, and
babysitting little Aidan next door. And that's only Monday. If you were in a relationship and spending all your free
time with bae, you might not have time for all the awesomesauce that's currently in your life.
3. You're learning exactly who you are. Figuring out who you are is hard enough without the added pressure of
focusing on how to be a girlfriend, too. When you're single, you don't have to worry if you're into fantasy football
because Tyler's into it, or if you *actually* like it because you're good at it.
4. Your girl squad rivals Taylor Swift's. Not saying that girls in relationships can't have amazing friendships too,
but when you're single, your girl squad is everything. You don't have to worry about splitting your time, or if your
friends and S.O. get along, so your bond with your besties is stronger than ever.
5. It's NBD if you've never officially dated anyone. That's super common in high school and even college, so you're
6. You always get to choose what to watch on Netflix. Let's face it, compromising on a two-hour movie sucks.
7. You're saving a ton of money. When you're dating someone, you're constantly dropping $10 on pizza, or $50 on
killer concert tickets for their birthday. And then there's all the money you're spending on gas to drive back and
forth between your houses all the time.
8. No one gets jealous when you stare at Harry Styles' dreamy green eyes for, like, 10,000 hours. Or write fan fic
about Harry sweeping you off your feet and spending his entire year off from One Direction traveling the world
together. Or when you snap pics of you and Harry with hearts
Harry Styles" drawn all over them.
9. You can pick the best college for you without worrying about what it means for your relationship. There's no
stressing over whether you're applying to the same schools, or if you want to try a long-distance relationship. The
#1 priority? YOU. Where do YOU want to go to school? What do YOU want to do with your life? What makes sense