2. Do these results vary among the populations founded by Beakers #1, #2, and #3? Why or why not?
3. What observations can you make about the genetic variation between the parent and founding populations?
4. Suppose you have a population of 300 butterflies. If the population experiences a net growth of 12% in the following year, how many butterflies do you have?
5. Now suppose you have 300 eggs, but only 70% of those eggs progress to become a caterpillar, and only 80% of the caterpillar progress to become an adult butterfly. How many butterflies do you have?
6. Suppose you have a population of 150 butterflies, but a wildfire devastates the population and only 24butterflies survive. What percent does the colony decrease by?