20. Because their contracts are ______, minors have the right, until a
reasonable time after reaching the age of majority, to _____ or avoid their
21. Which of the following is the age of majority in Great Britain?
22. Which of the following is
regarding the obligation of a minor on
23. When must a disaffirmance of a contract based on minority occur?
24. As a general rule, most states will not allow a minor to disaffirm contracts
for which of the following?
25. Which of the following is the majority rule regarding a minor's
misrepresentation of his or her age?