35. Who does not have to use a 5.008 seller's disclosure notice when sellin~ house?
v 36. What standard form 5.008 notice may be used? I. TREC's notice II. T.A.R.'s notice
37. What is the status of the signed contract until the buyer receives the 5.008 notice? a) it's valid, but if there's something wrong on the disclosure, then the buyer can back out b) it's valid, but the 5.008 notice should be given at the closing · c) it's invalid because all sales of all houses must have a 5.008 notic~ ~·s unenforceable until such time as the seller provides the notice
38. The standard seller's disclosure forms specify that "n" means not aware a problem of and "y" means yes there is a problem the seller is aw~
39. The filled in seller's disclosure form is a full-fledged sellers' home warranty to the buyer.
40. What Texas law is a broker most likely to be sued under?