58. After observing bonobos in the wild it appears that __________.
59. In the early years of primatology, many primatologists found a strong correlation between primate behavior and __________.a. average body sizeb. brain sizec. ecologyd. all of these(REMEMBER; Answer c; page 192)
60. Which of the following is true of polyandry?
61. Primate ecologists agree that mate competition is the most important factor in shaping primate societies.
62. Carel van Schaik and his colleagues concluded that __________were important factors that molded sociality in primates.
(REMEMBER; Answer a; page 179)193