established an online presence with its own website and in further in

Established an online presence with its own website

This preview shows page 4 - 6 out of 10 pages.

established an online presence with its own website and in further in collaboration with the major e- commerce players like Flipkart (Myntra and Jabong), Amazon, Ajio etc company has over 1,000 branded stores and franchises around the world and also sells through third- party distribution 84% owned by the Clark family, with the remaining 16% held by employees and related institutions Clarks maintains its position in the market and doesn’t change the price of the products to cater to a larger audience The brand upholds its original value and price although it is still less as compared to what they sell the products in Hong Kong for expanding is the way to attract more customers and not by reducing the prices Clarks is a mid-premium brand in the rest of the world and has comparatively lesser prices in the Indian market because the soles of the shoes are locally produced in Chennai and Bangalore
Image of page 4
Segmentation - CJ Clark Demographic Segmentation Generation based mainly for ladies and gents of Generation X and millennials which are primarily in 15-45 age group Age Based - young men and women Income Based - Clark shoes are affordable mostly to those in the A to A+ ($40,000 annually+) income category, we want the product to have some aspirational value for other income segment Psychographic Segmentation Social status – Customers who buy stuff for their social status rather than product’s utility. Clark enjoys high loyalty status from these users Behavioural
Image of page 5
Image of page 6

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 10 pages?

  • Summer '18

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern

Ask Expert Tutors You can ask You can ask ( soon) You can ask (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes