10. Which of the following is a factor present in a perceiver which may affect perception?
11. Alicia Akers works as a marketing executive. She always talks in a high pitch and often draws a lot of attention wherever she is. Which of the following statements best explains the reason behind people noticing Akers?
12.Attribution theoryexplains the ways in which we judge people differently,
13. Attribution theory suggests that when we observe an individual’s behavior, we attempt to determine whether it was internally or externally caused. That determination, however, depends largely on three factors, which of the following is one of these three factors?
14. Which of the following is an example of internally caused behavior?A)An employee was late for a team meeting because of a heavy downpour.B)An employee was laid off because the company was attempting to cut costs by laying off employees.C)An employee was fired from work because he violated a company policy.D)An employee could not attend an interview because of a delayed flight.E)An employee could not come to work because he met with an accident.
15. Which of the following is an example of externally caused behavior?
16. According to the attribution theory, distinctivenessis one the three main factors which attempts to determine an individual’s behavior.17. When individuals observe another person’s behavior, the attempt to determine whether it is internally or externally caused. Which of the following attempts to explain this phenomenon?