9. The Basque terror organization, like their Irish nationalist counterparts, garnered most of their support from which part of the population?
10. Which Spanish regional government commissioned a political report describing the Basque region as being amenable to political solutions?
11. What is the name given to the three-man cells used by Basque terrorist military operationsin the late 1970s?
12. From which Spanish political party does the Basque terrorist organization trace its root?
13. Whose writings played a significant role in the development of the Basque terrorist organization?
14. What was the name given to the group headed by Eustakio Mendizabel Benito at the start of 1970?
15. Members of the Basque terrorist organization are reported to have received training from this terrorist organization?
16. In 2002, terrorists from the Basque region targeted which lucrative Spanish industry?