5. Provided the regulation is content neutral, what types of regulation of an
assembly do courts allow government to take?
6. Some forms of speech, such as fighting words and slander, do not warrant the
same level of protection as political speech. Why not?
7. The Supreme Court uses the __________ test to determine whether a practice
8. What are the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution known as?
9. What does the Fourth Amendment provides protection from?
10. What is the term for basic political freedoms that protect citizens from
governmental abuses of power?
11. When was the Second Amendment’s right to bear arms selectively
incorporated against the states?
12. Which amendments comprise the Civil War Amendments?
13. Which of the following options is a form of expression that is offensive or
abusive, particularly in terms of race, gender, or sexual orientation, and is
currently protected under the Constitution?
14. Which of the following statements best defines selective incorporation?
15. Which of the following was among the Antifederalists’ criticisms of the new