14) When approaching a congested intersection and the light is green, the driver should do
which of the following?
Stop before the intersection until the intersection is clear.
Proceed across the intersection with caution.
Proceed across the intersection, flashing headlights to warn other vehicles.
15) Two-wheeled vehicles are particularly dangerous to pass and should be passed only
with side clearance of at least 1.5 meters.
16) German police do not have the authority to require U.S. Forces drivers to pay a warning
fee for minor traffic violations.
17) When a potentially dangerous situation exists, drivers must alert other road users to the
18) What do drivers have to do when a vehicle with flashing lights and a multitone horn
Clear the road immediately.
Both choices are correct.
19) When a driver is traveling in the direction of the white arrow, what must the driver do
when faced with oncoming traffic?