3) Policy makers often fail to have a clear understanding of what the implications of their
decisions will be on ground forces.
4) During joint operation planning, joint force commanders should begin to coordinate
their activities with other agencies _____.
after the ambassador reviews the operation plan
after the operation plan has been finalized
as early as possible
when the combatant commander authorizes the plan
5) Nongovernmental organizations are usually willing to quickly align themselves with
intervening military forces in order to ensure their ability to achieve their objectives and
for their physical security.
6) The difficulty some units face adapting their mindset to vastly changed conditions on
their third or fourth deployment to the same location is known as _____ challenges.
7) The supported combatant commander is responsible for developing _____, which
covers interagency coordination, for each operation plan (OPLAN). This enables
interagency planners to more rigorously plan their efforts in concert with the military, to