75. The Treaty of Paris 1783 76. In response to the Sedition Act of 1798
77. In his eyewitness to history account, Thomas Hutchinson describes 78. An important reason that the French signed an alliancewith the American Rebels was 79. Following the Seven Years’ War 80. Revolutionary leaders believed that liberty was best preserved by 81. Between 1786 and 1816 82. A critical step in the writing of the Constitution of the United States came when
83. Following the Revolution, the most dramatic change for women came with the 84. The repeal of the Townshend Duties 85. The Battle of Bunker Hill was particularly significant because 86.Loyalists sentiment was strongest 87.At the battle of concord 88. Congress appointed George Washington commander of the Continental Army for all of the following reasons EXCEPT
89. Shay's Rebellion ● was led by reputable property owners. 90. The Reverend James Smith, who was an eyewitness to history ● remarked that ancient Indians had left ruins that were more impressive than some modern structures. 91. As president, Thomas Jefferson ● wanted to restore a one-party system to American politics. 92. When they convened in 1774, delegates to the First Continental Congress ● reaffirmed their belief in liberty, but generally they followed a moderate course of action. 93. With the military victory over the British t ● the deep differences that separated Americans emerged. 94. Some Americans viewed the policies of George Grenville as ● posing a serious threat to all liberties. 95. In the Spring of 1775, the fundamental question facing
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 23 pages?
- Fall '08
- American Revolution, United States Declaration of Independence, Thirteen Colonies