18. If a cell has a 10% solute concentration. What occurs to the cell in a 0% solute fluid?a. the cell neither gains nor loses water b. the cell will lose water c. the cell will gain water. d. none are correct
19. If solution A is isotonic when compared with solution B, then solution B is:
20. A plant cell will lose water when placed into a________solution:a. hypotonic
21. The process of cellular respiration is ______ , whereas fermentation is _______.
22. The substrate enters the ______ of an enzyme:a. active site b. matrix c. inner membrane d. cytosol
23.If you want to view live fruit flies, what type of microscope would be best suited for this purpose?
24.What is the total magnification of a specimen using the 40X objective lens?
25.What is the magnifications of the scanning, low, and high magnification in that order:
26.From the above images, what are two major differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells?a.Prokaryotic cells are larger in size and have a nucleus.b.Prokaryotic cells are larger in size and do not have a nucleus.c.Prokaryotic cells are smaller in size and do not have a nucleus
27.Which dye was used to stain the cheek epithelial cells?