10. According to David Novak, Chairman, CEO, and President of Yum Brands, what is the best way to give
A) Include transition words such as "and" or "but."
B) Start with the most negative information first.
C) Start with the most positive comments first.
D) Start by identifying what is being done well.
E) Mix negative feedback between positive feedback.
11. Which of the following statements includes a hedge?
13. When a supervisor has to criticize the work of a subordinate, what type of technique will help the
subordinate be more receptive to the information?
19. Which of the following is an example of an affective conflict?
20. People who collaborate ________.
A) rarely have conflicts arise due to working with different goals in mind
B) need to find solutions that address only one goal
C) are always motivated by the same goals
D) need to recognize that they may be motivated by different goals
E) cannot function unless they have different goals
26. Collaboration ________.
31. In today's business world, learning about other cultures is ________.