• Question 14 1 out of 1 points
Prenatal exposure to diethylstilbestrol (DES) can result in which type
• Question 15 1 out of 1 points A healthcare professional is caring for
a patient diagnosed with aphasia. What action by the professional
would be best in working with this patient?
• Question 16 1 out of 1 points What are the clinical manifestations
of testicular cancer?
• Question 17 1 out of 1 points
A person has been diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL)
that is positive for the Philadelphia chromosome. What statement by
the healthcare professional is most appropriate?
• Question 18 1 out of 1 points
The healthcare professional directs a student to assess a teen who has
Osgood-Schlatter disease. What assessment finding does the student
anticipate for this disorder?
• Question 19 1 out of 1 points Which statement by the healthcare
professional accurately describes childhood asthma?