66. Armand thinks that, by working hard, he can be successful. For Armand, working hard is a(n) _______ and being successful is a(n)________.
67. In the in-class video on culture, the “GE corporate handshake” best represented
68. Carl had the highest sales in his department. He was given the employee of the month award, a special parking space, and recognition in the company newsletter. These outcomes best describe rites of
69. Organizational culture include two key values. These are: A. Strong and weak B. Ethical and structural C. Rites and ASA D. Terminal and instrumental E. Efficacy and assertiveness
70. Which of the following was listed as a source of organizational ethics?