Record of the outcome of the meeting with mary

This preview shows page 22 - 25 out of 30 pages.

Record of the outcome of the meeting with Mary : Reasons: Increase of complains Lacking skills to manage customer complaints. Improvement actions: Provide training on Innovative Widgets' service standards and monitor their activities for 2 weeks. Provide a training with practical tests to improve your communications and manage customer complaints. This is an assessable task and the trainer and assessor will evaluate your performance during the meeting using an observation checklist. If you are absent from class, it is your responsibility to make alternative arrangements with the trainer and assessor. You may only reschedule once. Innovation and Business Industry Skills Council Ltd, 1 st Edition BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service V2 2020 Page 22 of 32 RTO Provider: 91153 - CRICOS Code: 2672K greenwichcollege. edu.au
Appendix 1 –Innovative Widgets Scenario ‘Innovative widgets’ is the largest producer of widget in Australia. Established in 1952, its widgets are used as components in a broad range of machinery, from domestic appliances to industrial equipment. The company is family owned and run by the children and one grandchild of the founder, who collectively form the board of directors. Until recently, the grandchild had acted as a managing director of Innovative widgets. Innovative widgets operate from one location. There is a store area in the warehouse (for the raw materials used to make the widgets), a machine workshop (where the widgets are produced) and dispatch and deliveries area. The office block houses the following operational departments: Purchasing Sales Accounts Human resources A recently established customer service team. In total, Innovative Widgets employs over 50 staff. Last year Innovative Widgets produced a pre-tax profit $2,240,000 on a turnover of 16,000,000. Innovation and Business Industry Skills Council Ltd, 1 st Edition BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service V2 2020 Page 23 of 32 RTO Provider: 91153 - CRICOS Code: 2672K greenwichcollege. edu.au
Innovative Widgets has a diverse customer base. Their largest customer is a major mining equipment manufacturer. This customer accounts for approximately 40% of total widget sales. The other 60% of sales are medium and small businesses and to individuals and sole traders. The following is an excerpt from Innovative Widgets’ business plan. Business plan excerpt Vision statement To keep every Australian business running smoothly using safe, quality widgets. Mission statement Innovate new ways of manufacturing and testing widgets Deliver consistently high-quality customer service internally and externally Keep Australian businesses buying Australian widgets through quality products and second-to-none customer service Have the best safety record of any widget company.

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture