4. The visible region of the spectrum is located in the wavelength range between 400 nm and 700
5. In UV-Vis spectroscopy, the intensity of the light after it passes through the sample is referred to
6. Beer's law mathematically expresses the relationship between _____ and sample _____.
7. A Beer's law plot is a graph showing the linear relationship between absorbance and
8. What information was used in this experiment to calculate the concentrations of colorimeter
Copyright 2021 - Science Interactive |