24. Mrs. Tecson’s creativeness and concern _____ well appreciated.
25. There ____ many pupils here.
26. Many years of his life _____ spent in province
27. No one ____ at home.
28. My leg and my arm _____ aching. a.Isb. are
29. She _____ to read novels.
30. There _____ eight men in the game.
Identify the figure of speech in the following statement.31. Michael shouts like mike does.
32. Dona was tired to death after a long day of cooking. a.simile c. metaphor b.hyperboled. personification
33. She has a Venus beauty
34. As the rain falls, the leaves dance merrily while the cool breeze touches my lips gently.
35. Mt. Apo is a small volcano compared to Mt. matutum.
36. Chris was a limb in the group during the disco party.a.simile c. hyperboleb.metaphor d. litotes
37. Her lips are as cold as ice
38. James was crushed by the death of Kris.
39. Her skin is as white as onion
40. She has the King Solomon ideas.a.Similec. metaphor b.Hyperboled. personification
IV. Vocabulary 41. That coke is delicious
42. I won’t come anymore
43. The story is uninteresting
45. The memo is compulsory.a.must be donec. must be kept b.a request d. optional
46. She has to economize.
47. The pond is shallow
48. The oil tricklesdown the machine 1