d. There are chairs for parents.
3. Describe the types of patients seen in a pediatric practice.
4. You are describing a child’s ____________ when a 10-year-old is behaving like a
5. At what stage of life does a child first want control and structure in his or her
a. 1 to 3 years of age
b. 3 to 5 years of age
c. 6 to 9 years of age
d. 9 to 12 years of age
6. How would Dr. Frankl describe a positive child?
7. Which of the following is a mechanical device that can be used to gently
restrain pediatric patients?