12. The most difficult environment for decision makers to cope with is the __________ environment.a)risk b)certain c)expectant d)uncertain e)statutory
13. Threats to overall business success are called __________ risks.
14. The __________ model views decision makers as acting in a world of complete certainty.
15. __________ accepts the notion of bounded rationality and assumes that decision makers act only in terms of what they perceive about a given situation.
16. A key element in Decision-Making under risk and uncertainty is __________.a)discernmentb)unrestrained rationalityc)recognitiond)intuitione)assimilation
17. __________, or the use of one’s intellect, is important in all aspects of Decision-Making.
18. __________ are simplifying strategies or “rules of thumb” used to make decisions.