521. Cephalometric studies show that, on the average, 1. the mandible grows more slowly than the maxilla 2. the maxilla, during growth, is translated in a downward and forward direction 3. cranial base growth determines mandibular growth 4. mandibular growth continues after completion of maxillary growth
22. Which of the following kinds of measurements are used in cephalometric analysis? A. Linear (mm) B. Angular C. Proportions/ratios D. A and B only E. A, B and C **
23. Which of the following methods are used to study craniofacial growth?
24. Which of the following are sites of cartilaginous growth postnatally? 1. Spheno-occipital synchondrosis 2. mandibular condyle 3. frontomaxillary suture 4. nasal septum 5. alveolar process
25. At what age do children generally experience the most rapid growth?