of Sales 50400 65100 81312 1000 Less Cost of Goods Sold 35431 45872 57098 715

Of sales 50400 65100 81312 1000 less cost of goods

This preview shows page 2 - 8 out of 8 pages.

% of Sales 50,400 65,100 81,312 100.0% Less Cost of Goods Sold 35,431 45,872 57,098 71.5% Gross Profit 14,969 19,228 24,214 28.5% Less Operating Expenses Gen & Admin and Selling 12,331 15,099 17,296 19.6% Depreciation Expense 630 908 1,292 3.4% Total Operating Expenses 12,961 16,007 18,588 23.0% Operating Income (EBIT) 2,008 3,221 5,626 5.5% Less Interest Expense 335 756 1,343 1.1% Earnings before taxes (EBT) 1,673 2,465 4,283 4.4% Less Income Taxes (34%) 569 838 1,456 1.8% Net Income 1,104 1,627 2,827 6.9% Common Stock Dividends (000) 314 562 837 Number shares common stock (000) 1,120 1,120 1,120 Earnings per Common Share (EPS) Market price per common share 17.25 17.71 18.43 Financial Ratios 2013 2014 2015 Liquidity Accounts receivables turnover (times) 9.4 Industry Average Sales Revenue (All Sales are on account ) Industry Average
Image of page 2
Average Collection Period (days) 38.8 Inventory turnover (times) 3.8 Average days in inventory (days) 96.1 Current ratio (times) 1.6 Quick or Acid-test ratio (times) 0.8 Solvency Debt to Equity Ratio 0.667 Times interest earned (times) 3.4 Profitability Gross profit ratio (%) 5.4% Profit margin (%) [before tax] 4.4% Asset Turnover 1.8 Return on assets (%) [before tax] 8.0% Return on equity (%) [before tax] 17.10% Price to earnings ratio Cash Flow Statement 2014 2015 Cash, beginning of year Operating Activities Net Income Plus Depreciation Minus increase in accounts receivable Minus increase in inventory Minus increase in prepaid expenses Plus increase in accounts payable Plus increase in income taxes payable Plus increase in accruals & other cur. Liab. Net Cash from operating activities Investment Activities Fixed asset acquisitions
Image of page 3
Change in intangible assets Change in all other noncurrent activities Net Cash from investing activities Financing Activities Change in notes payable Change current maturities--L.T.D. Change in long-term debt Change in Com Stock & paid-in cap Dividends paid Net Cash from financing Activities Net Change in Cash Cash, end of year
Image of page 4
Image of page 5
Evaluation Trend Industry Analysis Analysis 2013-15 2015
Image of page 6
Image of page 7
Image of page 8

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 8 pages?

  • Summer '19
  • Balance Sheet, Current Liabilities, TA, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Plush Carpet Mills

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

Stuck? We have tutors online 24/7 who can help you get unstuck.
A+ icon
Ask Expert Tutors You can ask You can ask You can ask (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes