If the company has budgeted to produce 20000 clops in

Info icon This preview shows pages 23–26. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
68. If the company has budgeted to produce 20,000 Clops in January, then the budgeted direct labor cost  for January is: A) $164,000 B) $180,400 C) $172,200 D) $195,600 Level: Easy    LO:  5    Ans:  B Brewer, Introduction to Managerial Accounting, 3/e 123
Image of page 23

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
69. If the budgeted direct labor cost for February is $162,360, then the budgeted production of Clops for  February is: 70. The budgeted direct labor cost per Clop is: Use the following information to answer 71-72 Acmal Manufacturing Company is estimating the following raw material purchases for the last four  months of the year: At Acmal, 25% of raw materials purchases are normally paid for in the month of purchase. The remaining 75% is paid for in the month following the purchase. 71. How much cash should Acmal expect to pay out for raw material purchases during the month of  November? 72. In Acmal’s budgeted balance sheet at December 31, at what amount will accounts payable be shown?  (Assume that accounts payable is only used for raw material purchases.) A) $585,000 B) $607,500 C) $780,000 D) $802,500 Level: Medium    LO:  4    Ans:  A Brewer, Introduction to Managerial Accounting, 3/e 124
Image of page 24
Use the following information to answer 73-74 Cashan Corporation makes and sells a product called a Miniwarp. One Miniwarp requires 1.5 kilograms  of the raw material Jurislon. Budgeted production of Miniwarps for the next five months is as follows: The company wants to maintain monthly ending inventories of Jurislon equal to 30% of the following  month’s production needs. On July 31, this requirement was not met since only 10,400 kilograms of  Jurislon were on hand. The cost of Jurislon is $4.00 per kilogram. The company wants to prepare a Direct Materials Purchase Budget for the next five months. 73. The desired ending inventory of Jurislon for the month of September is:
Image of page 25

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Image of page 26
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern