Answer all questions in complete sentences and show your computations if

Answer all questions in complete sentences and show

This preview shows page 1 - 3 out of 4 pages.

Answer all questions in complete sentences and show your computations if applicable.
Image of page 1
a) What can you tell us about the gender of the students in this study sample? Use statistics! - Of the participants in this study, it was determined that there were 60% female and 40% male. Its nominal one or the other. b) What can you tell us about their current age? Use statistics! - 60% of the student drink at an early age (I think we should omit this part, because it asks about their current age not about their age at first drink). The average age of the participants is 25. The age is continuous and quantitative variable. c) What can you tell us about the distribution of their year in school? Use statistics! - 40% of the students polled are in their freshman year. 10% sophomores, 30% juniors and 20% seniors. d) What can you tell us about their age at first drink? Use statistics! (Think: Do you include people who never had a drink?) - About 70% of the college students on the chart had their first drink under the age of 18 during their teen years. The remaining 30% of the students on the charts either did not responded or had their first drink at the legal drinking age. Based on the question of those that had never had a
Image of page 2
Image of page 3

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture