28. Behaviorists and cognitive psychologists are most likely to agree on which of the following points?
30. Which of the following early approaches to psychology developed the idea of insight when people solve problems?
31. A psychologist who favors the gestalt approach would be most likely to criticize the fact that behaviorists
32. Which of the following early psychologists would have been most likely to conduct research on people's memory for a story that was several pages in length?
33. Which of the following early psychologists conducted research that could provide the most information about how people remember complex events in everyday life?
34. During the 1950s, many psychologists were becoming discouraged with behaviorism, and cognitive psychology began to emerge. A major reason they were disappointed with behaviorism is that
35. Which of the following students provides the best summary of the decline of behaviorism and the rising popularity of the cognitive approach?