38. Which of the following occurs when a party gives a loan at an interest rate exceeding the legal maximum?
39. Which of the following is the maximum interest rate?
40. How many states engage in at least some regulation of gambling?
41. Which of the following is a term for laws that limit the types of business activities in which parties may legally engage on Sundays?
42. Bob is hired to do computer sales for an electronics store. He agrees that if he leaves his employment, he will not work for another computer store within 25 miles for a period of two years. That type of agreement is called a[n] ______.
43. The term ______ refers to the fact that an agreement is so unfair that it is void of conscience.
44. A party who claims that he or she could not understand contractual terms because of tiny, hard-to-read print on the back of an agreement and the excessive use of legalese is referring to which of the following?