4. The following SELECT statement executes successfully:
5. There are four coding errors in this statement. Can you identify them?
You have been hired as a SQL programmer for Acme Corporation. Your first task is to create
some reports based on data from the Human Resources tables.
6. Your first task is to determine the structure of the DEPARTMENTS table and its contents.
7. You need to determine the structure of the EMPLOYEES table.
The HR department wants a query to display the last name, job code, hire date, and employee
number for each employee, with employee number appearing first. Provide an alias
STARTDATE for the HIRE_DATE column. Save your SQL statement to a file named
lab_01_07.sql so that you can dispatch this file to the HR department.
8. Test your query in the file lab_01_07.sql to ensure that it runs correctly.
9. The HR department needs a query to display all unique job codes from the EMPLOYEES