29) An orchestral _______________ player can be heard on the intro to
this Sgt. Pepper song.
30) Both John Lennon and George Martin play ___________ on this Sgt.
1) This song was composed and lead vocals sung by
2) One John song, inspired by his son's drawing, featured surreal lyrics for the
verses and a R&R chorus. It is
B. "Lucy in the Sky w ith Diamonds"
3) One John song, with lyrics inspired by Alice in Wonderland, got its rhythm from
a police car siren. It is
E. "I Am the Walrus"
4) One Paul song from Sgt. Pepper was written when he was a teen, and features
B. "When I'm Sixty-four"
5) One of the Beatles' assistants, ______________, received some royalties from
D. Mal Evans
6) The Beatles play tissue paper and combs on this tongue-in-cheek Paul song
from Sgt. Pepper featuring ending chords later used for "Hey Jude". It
A. "Lovely Rita"
7) Paul added flute and recorder to this song from Magical Mystery Tour with
lyrics telling the story of a social outcast. It is
E. "Fool on the Hill"
8) Paul's late '67 single featured an "Hawaiian" finish to reprise the song, and an
accompanying promo film. It is
B. "Hello Goodbye"
9) This "fifth Beatle" helped create the many overdubs on the Sgt. Pepper, and
gives his commentary on the creation of these songs. He is
D. Mal Evans
10) Paul's early '67 single featured piccolo trumpet, nostalgic lyrics, and a promo
film featuring Beatles with facial hair. It is
B. "Penny Lane"
11) Originally titled "Badfinger Boogie," this Paul song, sung by Ringo, was a '68
cover hit for Joe Cocker. It is
D. "With a Little Help from My Friends"