Three resistors are placed in a circuit as shown. The potential difference between points Aand Bis 30 V.52. What is the equivalent resistance between the points Aand B?
53. What is the potential drop across the 10-W resistor?
54. What is the potential drop across the 30-W resistor?A) 10 VB) 20 VC) 30 VD) 60 VE) 100 V
55. What is the current through the 30-W resistor?
56. A non-ideal battery has a 6.0-V emfand an internal resistance of 0.6 Ω. Determine the terminal voltage when the current drawn from the battery is 0.5 A.
57. A battery has a terminal voltage of 12 V when no current flows and an internal resistance of 2 Ω. The battery is placed in series with a 1-Ω resistor. Which one of the entries in the following table is correct?Terminal voltageCurrent through the 1-Ω resistor