50) What does this sign indicate?
Oncoming traffic must wait
Mandatory direction of travel
51) A driver who disregards the safety of others is excused legally from responsibility
when he or she has the right-of-way.
52) Motorcyclists who do not wear proper protective clothing will have their license
suspended for 7 days.
53) Inside city limits, the minimum distance for parking cars from a warning cross
indicating a railroad crossing is 50 meters (165 feet). [Remediation Accessed :N]
54) When a streetcar comes up behind a driver's vehicle while the driver is waiting to make
a leftturn the driver must do which of the following?
Wait until oncoming traffic is clear and then make the turn.
Maintain his or her position, because the streetcar does not have the right-of-way.