difference in the qualitative percentage between people who spent 1 to 1000 and

Difference in the qualitative percentage between

This preview shows page 20 - 27 out of 27 pages.

difference in the qualitative percentage between people who spent (1 to 1000) and (1001 to 2000) is 6 percent where (1 to 1001) is 85% and (1001 and 2000) is 91%, while on 3% made it between (3001 to 5000).
Image of page 20
STT100 Page | 21 This HISTOGRAM shows how long people spend time on gaming as can be seen in the table the largest number spent about (1 to 1000) mins and the least spent (4001 to 5000) mins. question 5 frequency 1 to 1000 85 1001 to 2000 6 2001 to 3000 6 3001 to 4000 2 4001 to 5000 1 variance 567272.7 standard deviation 753.175 median 4 mode 4 range 12 MEAN 780.5 Question 6: where do you prefer to play games? question 6 frequency relative frequency percentage home 67 0.67 67% university 5 0.05 5% network café 23 0.23 23% Out doors 2 0.02 2% Club 1 0.01 1% work 1 0.01 1% school 1 0.01 1%
Image of page 21
STT100 Page | 22 Home was the most preferable destination for responders to play in followed by network cafes and university where these made about 95% of the survey. Off course work school and clubs had the least acceptancy rate that made 3%. Question 7 Preferred Gameplay Time (Qualitative). Timings Frequency Relative Frequency Percentage Morning 12 0.12 12% Afternoon 1 0.01 1% Evening 28 0.28 28% Night 4 0.04 4% Free time 1 0.01 1%
Image of page 22
STT100 Page | 23 Weekend 42 0.42 42% Anytime 12 0.12 12% As we can observe from the table and pie chart, a huge 42% of the people preferred playing during the weekend, followed by 28% during the evening, 12 % during both Morning and Anytime , 4% at night and 1% at both Afternoon and Freetime. Question 8: How much do you spend on gaming ?. The amount of money every person pays on gaming every month which quantitative continuous variable.
Image of page 23
STT100 Page | 24 As the histogram shows The majority of responders payed between values of 0 to 300 dhs and the minorities raised to ranges between 301 to 1500 dhs
Image of page 24
STT100 Page | 25 As the Ogive shows about 90% of the responders where made from those who pay less than 300 dhs per month and the other 10% where in a range between 301 and 1500 question 8 frequency 0 to 300 90 301 to 600 4 601 to 900 2 901 to 1200 2 1201 to 1500 2 Mode 0 Median 216 variance 52023.659 standard deviation 228.0869 MEAN 216.05 Question 9:with whom do Prefer to play ?. The people you like or prefer to play with when you play games. is on a qualitative variable. question 9 frequency relative frequency percentage alone 1 0.01 1% family 12 0.12 12%
Image of page 25
STT100 Page | 26 friends 87 0.87 87% As the graphs show about 87% prefer to play friends while 12% like to play with family and only 1% alone where the Mode is Friends Question 10: No of players you usually play with? The Number of players every person plays with every month. is on a quantitative discrete variable. question 10 frequency relative frequency percentage qualitative frequency qualitative frequency qualitative percentage
Image of page 26
STT100 Page | 27 0 to 3 44 0.44 44% 44 0.44 44% 4 to 7 45 0.45 45% 89 0.89 89% 8 to 12 11 0.11 11% 100 1 100% The histogram shows close responders between ranges of (0 to 3) and (4 to 7) where they make 44% and 45% and the minority (8 to 12) only made 11%
Image of page 27

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 27 pages?

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

Stuck? We have tutors online 24/7 who can help you get unstuck.
A+ icon
Ask Expert Tutors You can ask You can ask You can ask (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes