BANK ID 23589 TYPE MULTIPLE CHOICE INCORRECT 10 HIDE ANSWERS A Lighting builds

Bank id 23589 type multiple choice incorrect 10 hide

This preview shows page 9 - 12 out of 12 pages.

QUESTION:20[QUESTION BANK ID:23589]TYPE:MULTIPLE CHOICEINCORRECT
10<< HIDE ANSWERS
QUESTION:21[QUESTION BANK ID:47334]TYPE:MULTIPLE CHOICECORRECTYou’ve just decided to add a new line to your manufacturing plant. Compute the expected loss/profit from the line addition if you estimate the following: There is a 70% chance that profits will increase by $100,000. There is a 20% chance that profits will remain the same. There is a 10% chance that profits will decrease by $15,000.<< HIDE ANSWERS
11QUESTION:22[QUESTION BANK ID:35692]TYPE:MULTIPLE CHOICECORRECTIn a game of chicken, what is the best strategy for you to adopt?<< HIDE ANSWERS
QUESTION:23[QUESTION BANK ID:115641]TYPE:MULTIPLE CHOICECORRECTA video store believes there are two equally sized consumer groups with different valuesfor two DVDs as follows: Segment 1 values DVD A at $10 and DVD B at $8 Segment 2 values DVD A at $4 and DVD B at $12 There are estimated to be 50 consumers in each group. The store currently has 100 of each DVD on hand. It paid $10 for each DVD. If it is unable to sell them all it can return them to the distributor for $4 each. To maximize profit contribution from the sale (or return) of these DVDs the store should<< HIDE ANSWERSASet a standard price of $8 for each DVDBSet a price of $10 for A and $12 for BCOffer A and B together for a price of $16DOffer A and B together for a price of $18ENone of the above
QUESTION:24TYPE:MULTIPLE CHOICE
12[QUESTION BANK ID:10868]CORRECTWhich feature is NOT included in the best strategies that earn the highest profit in a repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma?<< HIDE ANSWERS
QUESTION:25[QUESTION BANK ID:46086]TYPE:MULTIPLE CHOICECORRECTYou are more likely to experience the “winner’s curse” in which type of auction?<< HIDE ANSWERS

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture