25. a nursing is providing teaching to a client who has a prescription for omeprazole. which of
26. a nurse is reviewing a client’s laboratory results before administering furosemide 40 mg IV
bolus. For which of the following values should the nurse withhold the medication and contact
27. the nurse is assessing a client who takes glipizide for the treatment of type 2 diabetes
mellitus. Which of the following findings indicates effectiveness of the medication?
28. a nurse in the emergency department is caring for a client who reports a severe headache. the
client's blood pressure is 280/160 mm hg. the nurse should plan to administer which of the
29. a nurse is teaching the parent of a toddler who is to begin taking ferrous fumarate. which of
the following statements by the parent indicates an understanding of the teaching?
30. a nurse is caring for a client who is to start therapy with lovastatin. the nurse should prepare
31. a nurse is developing a teaching plan for an older adult client who has a new prescription for
insulin glargine. which of the following expected outcomes should the nurse include in the plan?
a nurse is caring for a client who is receiving a continuous IV infusion of magnesium sulfate
for preterm labor. the nurse should discontinue the infusion and prepare to administer claim
33. a nurse is teaching a client who has a new prescription for nitroglycerin patches. the nurse
should identify which of the following statements as an indication that the client understands the