1) What is notone of the natural boundaries that define the South Asia subcontinent?
2) Which of the following South Asian religions would have benefitted most from the creation ofa single regional government by the British?a) Buddhismb) Hinduc) Islamd) Ceylon
3) Which of the following is largely responsible for the modern-day political boundaries in the South Asia realm?
4) Which of the following is notone of the countries of the South Asia realm?
5) Why is Pakistan considered part of the South Asia realm?
6) What is the name of the disputed territory between Pakistan and India?a) Punjabb) Ceylonc) Kashmird) Bengal